For my third YouTube tutorial in my English Rose for Darker Skin series I finish the look with a no-contour cheek sculpting and pretty pink lips. I use the Bobbi Brown colour pop cheek method which defines the cheeks by highlighting only which has now become popular as strobing. Don’t be scared by all of these terms, it’s really easy to do as you’ll see!
Let me know in the comments if you want to know more about the colour pop and why I love it!
Here are the products I used in the video:
- Lip balm
- Bobbi Brown lip pencil in Heather
- Bobbi Brown lipstick in Lilac
- Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Pink Soiree (brush from the palette)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar (Real Techniques blush brush)
- Bobbi Brown Blush in Desert Pink (Real Techniques cheek brush)
You’ll end up with fresh and lips and cheeks with a gorgeous glow. I wear this combination all the time because it makes me feel pretty.
Please check it out. I would love it if you would give it the thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!
In my final video I’ll add contour for those of you who like a more defined look.