My second video is up! It’s also the second in my English Rose bridal makeup for darker skin series. Tap/click here to see how to achieve a gorgeous glowing base for your special day.
- Black|Up Matifying Primer (Real Techniques flat foundation brush)
- Max Factor Facefinity primer (Real Techniques flat foundation brush)
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray in Medium/Deep
- MUA Pro Base Prime and Conceal (EcoTools Flat Foundation Brush, Real Techniques concealer brush)
- C.A.K.E Cosmetics concealer in Butterscotch (EcoTools Concealer Brush)
- Iman Luxury Radiance Liquid Makeup in Clay 1 (Real Techniques buffing brush)
- Bobbi Brown Foundation Sticks in Warm Almond 6.5 and Golden 6 (Real Techniques expert face brush)
- Black|Up Anti-Shine Loose Powder (Real Techniques angled highlighter brush)
- Iman Face Luminous Foundation in Clay 1 (Real Techniques duo-fiber face brush)
- YSL Touche Eclat in shade 5 (Real Techniques detailer brush)
Also tissues and micellar wipes to clean up!
My first video was on how to create a gorgeous golden-brown smokey eye here and the blog post is here.