In case you were wondering, here is why I have posted a bunch of mini mascara reviews wearing Anita Grant eyeshadows.
I acquired lots of mascaras through beauty boxes, magazines and general make-up shopping but I didn’t get around to sharing them with you. I also hadn’t used all of my Anita Grant mineral eyeshadows although I had used most of them. I ended up with eight mascaras to write about and I just so happened to have eight Anita Grant mineral eyeshadows.
One evening I decided that I would wear all the mascaras and all of the eyeshadows and photograph them to share with you. That’s how the mini-series came about.
In all of the pictures I am wearing:
- Make-up Revolution I ❤ Makeup Eye Primer;
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Deep Honey;
- Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Powder Foundation in 17 to set the concealer under my eyes, and
- Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Mahogany for my brows.
- EcoTools Concealer Brush to apply the concealer;
- No7 eyeshadow blend & contour brush to set the concealer with the foundation;
- Teez flat stiff brush to apply the eyeshadows
- Ruby & Millie angled eyeliner brush to tidy up any mascara mistakes, and
- The angled brush end of my Bella Pierre dual brush to define my brows.
I also used my Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover to remove the make-up in between pictures.
Eventually this process did start to irritate my eyes so next time I will not wait until I have eight mascaras! I was fun to finally wear all of my Anita Grant eyeshadows – they are so beautiful and some are even a little magical. I will warn you though, the mineral powder will get everywhere if you are not very careful! This is why I usually avoid all types of loose powder but these eyeshadows are too pretty not to use. I have even made a new mental wishlist of more shades to buy!
I hope you enjoyed the mini-series – I would love to know what you thought of it!