I wore this look to a casino themed party. I wanted to wear bold evening make-up which evoked the glitz and glam of a casino that James Bond might step into. I also really wanted to try out my Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in Black Diamond and decided that this was the perfect opportunity.
Unfortunately all the photos of my face are awful – it was night-time and the lighting in my house is very yellow. Also, I forgot to note down all of the make-up I used. There was a lot! Having said that, I can tell you that I would have used primer, liquid foundation, powder foundation, cream concealer, probably a powder contouring kit and waterproof mascara.
The key products I used which I have photographed were:
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack – a very black, waterproof gel eyeliner on my waterline
- Bobbi Brown eye shadow in mahogany to make my brows nice and bold
- Sleek blush in Flushed to add a touch of red colouring to my cheeks
- Givenchy Mister Light in Shade 5 to highlight
- Givenchy Color Kajal in shade 3 (violet – risky, I know!)
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Velvet in Burning Lava for a fuss free, long-lasting red lip
- And of course, Makeup Revolution Awesome Metals Foil Finish Eyeshadow in Black Diamond