I love metallic eyeliners – they make any outfit just that little bit more special. You can see here that my make-up is really basic as it was a daytime look. I wanted the gold eyeliner to be the feature.
- I wore:
- YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation in B70
- Bourjois Délice de Poudre Duo in shade 55
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette in Sugar and Spice
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl eyeliner in Cocoa Bean
- Seventeen Brows That! Brow Kit
- Clinique High Impact mascara in 01 black
- And the star of the show: Barry M Metallic Liquid Eyeliner by Barry M in No5 (gold)
I can’t remember which lip colour I wore. As it is so subtle it is probably Clinique Chubby Stick.
- e.l.f. stipple brush
- e.l.f. lash comb and brow brush
- Real Techniques blush brush
- Real Techniques buffing brush
Nice and easy, right?