I was in a peachy mood so I quickly popped this on:
- (Broken) Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation in Golden applied with my Lola kabuki brush
- Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 06 applied straight from the stick
- One coat of Benefit Roller Lash on the top lashes only
- L’Oréal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium Dark to neaten my brows
- Makeup Revolution The One Fluid Blusher in Rush Me applied with my Real Techniques contour brush to the apples of my cheeks and worked out long my cheekbones but this didn’t quite pop the way I needed it to so I added the darkest shade from my Makeup Revolution Hot Spice Ultra Blush Palette on to the apples of my cheeks and blended using the Lola kabuki brush
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in 01 Appechissant
I didn’t manage to take a photo of my face as I was in a rush but I know I’ll be wearing a peach face again soon. Perhaps I’ll try it with my Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer in Heat to see if that works.