I usually carry more than one lip product in my handbag but how many is too many? As a minimum I carry a lip care product such as a balm or Vaseline plus the lip colour that I’m wearing that day. I also might throw in another lip colour just in case I change my mind halfway through the day.
For the past two weeks for some reason I’ve been using a lip product, throwing it in my bag then the next day picking another lip product and chucking that in my bag. No replacement, just adding. No wonder my bag weighs a ton! As of today, I’ve ended up with:
- Maybelline Baby Lips Intensive Care
- Maybelline Baby Lips Cherry Me
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Sizzle
- Rimmel Oh My Gloss! in My Eternity
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Velvet in Burning Lava
- MAC lip pencil in Cherry to wear with Burning Lava
- dr.organic lip balm in Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
- Dr. PawPaw Orginal Balm
- YSL Volupte Tint-in-Oil No.8 in Pink About Me
- MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Dare
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 10 Don’t Pink of it!