Today is the last day of Chocolate Week so I thought I’d do a little post on my chocolate themed make-up.
I didn’t create a look because I don’t think I could do better than this look from the chocolate festival earlier in the year.
If I did create a look, I’d have plenty of chocolatey make-up to choose from!
- Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palette because of the gorgeous velvet brown packaging.
- Sleek Au Naturel eyeshadow Palette – a nice collection of high street browns.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Hot Cocoa & Bobbi Brown Lip Color in Cocoa – both aptly named.
- MAC eyeshadow in Embark & MAC eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate (obviously!) – a gorgeous combination of dark and milk chocolate.
- Anita Grant mineral eyeshadow in Tiramisu because there are always chocolate sprinkles on tasty tiramisu!
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Lacquer Balm in Coy – a chocolate brown glossy crayon.
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl waterproof eyeliner in Cocoa Bean – the name says it all – the origins of chocolate!