I wanted to try the matte pink eye trend as seen on Jourdan Dunn but I don’t have any matte pink eyeshadows! I could have used blusher I guess. Maybe I’ll try that next as I have a really pretty pink blush from Bobbi Brown.
This is what I used:
- Bare Minerals foundation in Golden Tan W30 applied with my Bare Minerals Flawless Face brush
- Sleek Contour Kit in Medium 885 applied with my Models Own Angled Blush Brush
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Deep Honey 08 applied and blended with my fingers
- Kiko Makeup Milano Eye Base eyeshadow primer applied to my eyelids with my fingers
- Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Pink Gold applied all over my eyelids up to the brows using a cream blending brush (not pictured)
- Max Factor Max Effect Dip-In Eyeshadow in Posh Pink 03 applied using the applicator to my eyelids only and blended with my Ruby & Millie Eye Brush
- MAC Swiss Chocolate matte eyeshadow applied under the brow bone using my Ruby & Millie Eye Brush.
- Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara in Wild Black
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Khol waterproof eyeliner in Superblack on the waterline
- Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Mahogany 10 to define my eyebrows using my Bare Minerals Angled Liner brush
- E.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Praline
I wanted to keep a bright and fresh spring look so I didn’t use topliner or blend the brown eyeshadow out to make it smoky eye.