I had several reasons for creating this look. I was going to a friend’s birthday party and I wanted to look like I had made an effort, but not over the top. It was fairly casual. I was wearing a lime green Zara top with black American Apparel high-waist nylon tricot leggings so I had to make sure my make-up didn’t clash.
I had also just bought Maybelline Color Tattoos, Soap & Glory kohl pencils and I had received a HD brows palette in the Latest in Beauty Glamour Edit box and I wanted to try them all out. This look is quite simple:
- YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat in B70 all over my face including under my eyes
- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium 885 – the dark in the hollows of my cheeks, sides of jawline and sides of forehead with the highlighter on my cheeks and down the middle of my forehead and nose.
- A little Seventeen Instant Glow Gold Bronze Shimmer Brick on the apples of my cheeks
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl waterproof eyeliner in Superblack on the waterline and lower lashline
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Immortal Charcoal on the eyelids only, applied with a medium firm angled liner brush
- I blended the eye colours a little to soften the edges slightly using my No7 eyeshadow brush
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Dark Brown in the HD Brows palette to define my brows
- No7 lip liner in 20 Nude all over my lips
- Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Cerise
I used these together as I wanted glossy lips that were not too orange or too pink.