My bag got really heavy this week and the reason is down to all of these!
- Seventeen Instant Glow Bronzer Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze – you never know when you need a bit of glow!
- MUA bronzers in shades 1 and 3 – I’ll post soon about these two £1 gems!
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush – for dramatic, long lasting colour when I didn’t have time for any other make-up
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl in Superblack and Cocoa Bean – I always have a dark eyeliner with me to replenish during the day and turn up the drama at night!
- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms in Ingénue and Coy as I always carry them together but this week I think I stuck to Coy, the darker one.
- Gosh eyeliner in Golden Moss – dark but a refreshing change from black or brown
- No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Coral Flush for a pop of colour
- Clinique Even Better Compact Make Up in 18 Sand
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer in Deep Honey 08 – I can’t live without this one!
- Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes mascara – my go-to day mascara
- Max Factor lipstick in Rosewood 833, Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Pink Mauve and Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Sunbaked for a glossy pink-nude lip
- Soap & Glory Hand Food
- Botanics Soothing Hand Cream – nearly finished
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Mint Fresh
- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia
That’s a lot, and I have no explanation for it!
- OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest – my nail colour of the week
- OPI Nail Envy Original – my must-have base coat
- Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil – for nourishing my cuticles when my nails are painted
- Models Own Powder Brush & Angled Blush Brush
- Body Shop compact mirror – battered and well loved. It’s sleek enough to fit into any handbag and it has a normal and magnifying mirror inside. I love it!