After my disastrous experience with the MUA Luxe glitter palettes, plus the fact that Superdrug was out of stock of most MUA products for months, I didn’t think I’d try any more MUA. However, this time I was in luck.
There was some more stock than usual and I wanted to try a few other products – not all products in any range will be good, so I decided to give MUA another chance. Plus, lots of bloggers like MUA, especially the nail colours and matte lipsticks.
- Pro-Base Fixing Mist as I don’t have a setting spray and for £4, I might as well try it. If Kiko was nearby I might have bought their version but there wasn’t!
- Nail Polish in Pistachio Ice Cream, a pale mint green- very spring and very pretty. I simply couldn’t resist, especially for £1. Plus the tiny bottle is so cute!
- Lipstick in Shade 13, a vibrant red. I wanted this since I saw Joanna Loves mention that one of the matte reds she uses is Shade 1. When I needed a matte red it was nowhere to be found so I bought MAC Ruby Woo instead. After looking online and testing in the shop, I decided that Shade 13 is the one for me. I guess you could call it a satin finish. Shade 13 was also unavailable for ages but I managed to get it today.
- Liquid eyeliner in Shade 2, a metallic blue-turquoise. It’s pretty, and also £1, so no reason not to try it!
- Liquid eyeliner in Shade 4, a metallic grey which can look silver or pewter. I just like grey eyeliner!
- Bronzer in Shade 3. This one is completely matte. All my others are shimmery.
I can’t wait to try this all out!