All MAC stores and MAC concession stands are always busy and I’m quite impatient. I’ve only ever had one MAC consultation which was pre-booked. I decided to swatch a bunch of (orange) lipsticks myself and then think about ordering online, unless, Illamasqua has more suitable ones (I’ve not yet shopped there but I really want to!)
I was on my continuing mission to find the perfect orange. It must be orange, not orangey-red.
Unfortunately, I got a little distracted with the following nudes and pinks:
- Spirit (satin)
- Crème in your coffee (cremesheen) what a delicious name!
- Patisserie (lustre)
- Jubilee (lustre)
- Midimauve (lustre) I love the name and purples tend to work well on my dark lips. They can come up pink which is great!
How am I supposed to choose?
Then I found:
Bronze shimmer (frost) which was darker in real life. I just have a thing for sparkle!
Finally focusing on the oranges:
- So Chaude (matte) although this was a bit red.
- Lady danger (matte) also a bit red but what a great name!
- Korean Candy sheen supreme
- Morange (amplified)
- What a blast lip pencil
Korean Candy over Morange looked great. They are both on my shortlist.
Finally I had to add Asian Flower sheen supreme
It’s irresistibly pretty!
Oops. Then I spotted Saigon Summer on the website! I wonder if it might look too coral on me.
I must stay focused!
All images were taken from http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/