Emily of Glamvasion nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you!
I had to look it up and this is what the Versatile Blogger Award page says:
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
There really is nothing better than appreciation by your peers.
The rules for nominees are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, here are 7 things about myself:
- I have never dyed my hair. Ever. I’m waiting until I go grey then I’ll have some fun.
- Having said that, I really want purple hair!
- I once had such a premium beauty make-up obsession I had to go cold turkey (complete and total ban).
- I constantly day dream about winning the lottery but I don’t actually play it!
- I really like broccoli. I don’t understand why some people don’t! 🙂
- My favourite season is spring as optimism is in the air.
- I have copies of Vogue and Marie Claire on my shelf that I can’t read as they’re not in English!
I nominate the following 15 blogs for the Versatile Blogger award:
- Erin Louise Hunt
- Colour Me Niki
- Joanna Loves
- Plastic Bows
- Maman prend soins d’elle
- Beauty In Beta
- Ginger Loves Make-up
- Perpetual Project
- A Pound of Luck
- Little Book of Fashion
- Oh My Swatch
- Ommorphia Beauty Bar
- The Makeup Saga