I was quite impressed with my first e.l.f. order so when there was a promotion to spend more than £15 and get a £15 mystery gift, I jumped at the chance! Those little added extras make a customer feel appreciated.
What I Ordered:
I have had a selection of looks in mind for a few months now and I needed some eyeliners. I bought:
- Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive
- Cream Eyeliner in Ivory
The eyeliners come with tiny brushes.
I also needed some new brushes. I really liked my eyeshadow brush so I then ordered:
- e.l.f. studio stipple brush – I’m not really sure what to do with this but I don’t have one so I bought one!
- e.l.f. studio blush brush as I wanted to try a different brush to my No7 blush brush.
- e.l.f. studio complexion brush as a spare/alternative to my EcoTools powder brush.
I would have bought the fan brush (as I don’t have one) but they were sold out.
An now on to the Mystery Gift!
- 100 colour eyeshadow palette – I almost ordered this too! Unfortunately the blue-grey colour smashed in the post so there is grey dust over the other colours but I can’t really complain – it was a free gift and I still have 99 other colours to get through!
- Mineral Eyeshadow in bronze which is very pretty. I probably wouldn’t have bought this as I am really messy so I avoid loose powders but now I have it, of course I’ll use it!
- Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Shimmer Nights. I seem to be accumulating a lot of lip crayons lately! This is a bronze coloured lip crayon which I don’t have but wanted so I’m looking forward to trying it properly. It does have a strong mint scent which I’m now getting used to.
- Tinted Lip Balm with SPF 15 in Plum – a balm with a plum tint. I like my lip colours to be bold so this is a great way to try a sheer lip colour.
I have no idea how e.l.f. knew which colours would suit me but these all look spot on. Lucky I guess! I’m going to have fun with all of these. Thanks e.l.f. !