Yes, it is possible to do both eyes and lips! This was Devyn’s look from episode 1 of The Face USA. The trick here is to tone down the silver with black eyeliner.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF12 in Golden 6
- No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Spice
- KIKO Pearly Eye Base – this is important to make metallic colours really pop
- No7 Limited Edition silver eyeshadow – any bright silver/white silver (as opposed to grey) will work. I applied this over my lids only using my e.l.f. Studio Eyeshadow “C” Brush
- MAC Expensive Pink Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow applied in the crease and just above using my Ruby & Millie Eye brush
- KIKO Infinity eyeshadow applied over the MAC eyeshadow and up to the brows using my Ruby & Millie Eye brush
- The shimmery dark taupe from my Ruby & Mille Natural Eyes palette applied under the arch of my brows – this is no longer available. In fact, I’ve had it for years and only just opened it today. It is my second one and the colours inside make the perfect daytime eye wear!
- Soap & Glory Smoulder Khol in Superblack on the lower waterline, lower lashline and upper lashline as a continuous outline as close to the lashes as possible.
- I blended the eyeliner with my Ruby & Millie Eye brush on the top lashes and my Ruby & Mille smudge tool on the lower lashline to make the line less harsh.
- The dark brown colour from the HD Brows Foxy palette to define my brows using the angled brush on my Bella Pierre dual brush
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Barry M lip pencil in No.2 to intensify the lip colour
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie