This look was inspired by the last episode of Sky Living‘s The Face. The three remaining models walked the catwalk wearing orange lips and metallic eyes, plus some spectacular dresses! This look was done by studying Elaine’s and Emma’s behind the scenes photos.
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation in Honey 5.5
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation in Golden 6
- Bare Minerals Foundation in Golden Tan W30
- Bare Minerals Warmth
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Golden
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Pale Yellow
- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium 885
- Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin 363 – the orange colour
- No7 Foundation Brush to apply the two liquid foundations
- Bobbi Brown Cream Blending brush to apply the corrector and concealer under my eyes
- EcoTools powder brush to apply the Bare Minerals Foundation and Warmth. I used the Golden Tan to set my foundation and the lightest dusting of the Warmth to warm up my complexion all over. I also used this brush to blend the cheek colours.
- Ruby & Millie travel sized Face brush to apply the loose powder under my eyes to set the concealer.
- Models Own Angled Blush Brush to contour my cheeks (light and dark colours)
- Models Own travel sized Powder Brush to apply the orange blusher
I prepared the eye area using Kiko Make Up Milano Eye Base applied with my fingers, all the way up to my brows. I then applied Kiko Make Up Milano Infinity Eyeshadow in 204 all over my lids and up to the brows using my Ruby & Millie travel sized eye brush. Using the angled liner end of my Bella Pierre dual brush, I lined the upper and lower lashlines using the Carbon colour from my HD Brows Foxy palette. I blended this into the lashlines using my MAC 239 brush.
Using the same MAC brush, I applied the darkest gold colour from my Sleek eyeshadow palette in Storm 578 (I dropped this and smashed the mirror and my two favourite shades – nightmare!) I applied it all over my lids and squared it off in the inner corners of my eyes, and the outer corners of my eyes in line with the end of my eye brows. The aim is to get the colour into a rectangle shape. Using my MAC 219 brush, I applied the same eyeshadow underneath my eyes. I then applied two coats of Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Express Flared mascara in Very Black on the top and bottom lashes. To finish, I lined my waterline with Lancôme Le Crayon Khol in 01 Noir.
I defined my brows using the Dark Brown colour in my HD Brows Foxy palette and the angled liner end of my Bella Pierre dual brush.
My lips have a dark outline and that wouldn’t work with this look. The models wore Max Factor lip colour in Orange 18 (thanks Liz Martins!) but I could not find it. If anyone knows where I can get it in the UK please let me know!
I filled in my lips using No7 Perfect Lips Pencil in Nude 20 and blotted it. Then using my Models Own lip brush, I applied the orange colour from my Sleek lipstick palette in Siren, blotted, then applied another layer.
I am a huge fan of orange lips so I love this look, especially the combination of the orange with the metallic eyes!
- Inspired: Parisian Chic (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Inspired: Dramatic Glamour (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Inspired: Red Carpet Winged Eyes (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Inspired: Luxury Brand Glow (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Inspired: Mahogany Green Eyes (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Glowwbox Review: Bella Pierre Cosmetics Dual Brush (tashasface.wordpress.com)