Orange, nutmeg and cinnamon is one of my favourite Christmas scent combinations. I have created this subtle look to go with the subtle scent!
I began with Kiko Make Up Milano Pearly Eye Base eyeshadow primer all over my lids and up to my brows.
I then applied the matte orange colour from my Sleek Chaos 577 palette to my lids and crease using my Ruby & Millie Eye brush. I also lined my lower lashline with the same colour using my MAC 219 brush.
Then using my No7 eyeshadow brush I applied the light brown colour from the same Sleek palette from the crease and up to my brows. I then applied the medium brown colour from the same Sleek palette to the crease and the outer edges of my eyelids using MAC brush 239.
I then defined my brows using the angled liner brush on my Bella Pierre dual brush and the dark brown colour from my HD Brows palette in Foxy and highlighted the brow bone using the nude colour from the same palette and my No7 eyeshadow brush.
I then used my No7 Blend and Contour brush to sweep my 17 Glitter eyeshadow in Chalice across my whole eye area- from my lids to my brows and under my eyes to add some Christmas sparkle!
I finished with two coats of Maybelline the Falsies Volum’ Express Flared mascara in Very Black on the top and bottom lashes.
Full face to follow!
Unfortunately the following are no longer available:
- Sleek eyeshadow palette in Chaos – it was limited edition
- Anything by Ruby & Millie as it has been discontinued
- 17 Glitter eyeshadow in Chalice – I think it was a Christmas limited edition. It is a dark gold glitter.
- Christmas Collection: Mulled Wine and Vanilla (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Collection: We Three Kings (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Collection: O Christmas Tree (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Collection: Simply Christmas (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Collection: Simply Christmas – The Lighter Option (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Collection: Chocolate Orange Lips (tashasface.wordpress.com)