How excited was I when I opened the Latest in Beauty- The Glamour Beauty Edit beauty box? If the box is this glamorous I knew I would definitely like the contents!
This box is packed full of treats, and all for £15 (plus P&P).
It was incredibly neatly packaged and arrived sooner than expected.
When I first opened the box I was met with a menu and beauty offers for Benefit, HD Brows, Philip Kingsley and Balance Me. I think I might just use them!
Inside my box I received:
- HD Brows eye and brow palette in Foxy. This is aimed at brunettes but there are 4 shades – 1 highlighters and three browns. One will definitely suit me and the others I’m guessing will work on lighter hair.
- Maybelline Baby Lips – the green one in Mint Fresh. I’m particularly happy with this one as my favourite colour is green and it is not tinted which is what I wanted.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara sample – I’ve heard so much about this and now I can finally try it!
- Eyeko Lash Curlers – I don’t use lash curlers because they scare me but I’ll definitely give these a go!
- Balance Me Extra Care Radiance Facial Oil – much needed in this winter weather
- Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Spray – just in time for the Christmas parties
- Philip Kingsley One More Day – dry shampoo – will be interesting to compare to another one I have tried.
Full reviews will follow although I’m conscious I owe you a few creative looks rather than more reviews! I stick the hair products on my hair blog and the skin products on http://skinbytashasface.wordpress.com/.
This is an amazing box of goodies!
- Latest in Beauty Glamour Edition Beauty Box – Review (alwayswithgrace.wordpress.com)
- Latest in beauty – Glamour box (middleclasshousewife.wordpress.com)
- Latest In Beauty – The Glamour Beauty Edit – Ultimate Party Must Haves! (loulou15081978.wordpress.com)
- The Glamour Beauty Edit Box Latest In Beauty 2013 UK (poutybloom30.wordpress.com)