Oh no! Today I received a sad email. They’ll be no more MissGlossybox! And I only just signed up!
Here’s what I loved about it:
- Brightly coloured box and bag – the first thing that caught my eye and I liked the surprise of not knowing which colour I would get next.
- It’s aimed at younger girls so it’s fun – I don’t want to be serious all the time!
- I loved all of the products in my Nov/Dec box and wished I got all of the previous boxes.
- It came bi-monthly so I wouldn’t be overwhelmed with stuff – I like to use things up before moving on (easier said than done!)
- I could cancel anytime although at £7 this would be unlikely.
- I could get double the goodies every other month if I also subscribed to grown-up Glossybox and got over the whole “too many products to use” thing.
- I just like it!
The email did offer 20% off a grown-up Glossybox if I subscribe before 15 December but I can’t do this as I asked for a subscription for Christmas so obviously won’t find out if I got it until the 25th!
- Miss Glossybox Nov/Dec 2013 UK (poutybloom30.wordpress.com)