Only six products in this spree!
I wanted to find a warm nude colour for my lips. I had no luck so I had to go for a mixture of:
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Rosewood 833
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in 044 Sunbaked
I have to mix them as the lipstick is too pale for the daytime (I don’t really want statement lips for work!) and the lipgloss was not opaque enough for my liking. Together, it works!
When it comes to base products such as concealers and foundations, I usually go premium as if the base is wrong, everything goes wrong. On this occasion I thought I would try a cheaper brand so I went for:
- Revlon Colourstay Concealer in 05 Medium Deep
After buying Rimmel Apocalips lip laqcuer in Celestial, I decided it was too pink for everyday so I then bought:
- Rimmel Apocalips lip laqcuer in 301 Galaxy
Finally, I bought some tools:
- Model’s Own angled blush brush for contouring
- EcoTools Flat Foundation brush as a back up brush
I’ll review everything properly soon!
- October Spree (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Apocalips Lip Lacquer by Rimmel London (thirtyfourflavours.wordpress.com)
- Top 5 Lipsticks for Autumn/Winter (firstinstinctmagazine.com)
- New(ish) Lip Products from the Drugstore (carmensbeautyblog.wordpress.com)
- Budget Xmas/Birthday Wish List (dupesareagirlsbestfriend.wordpress.com)