I received the Bencos Natural Kajal in Black in my October Glowwbox and if I’m brutally honest, my first thought on receiving this was “not another black eyeliner”! I already had a favourite and have deviated at my peril. In spite of that, I gave this a go and guess what, I really like it!
The pencil has a natural scent which I quite like – like beeswax. It glides on easily on the waterline and along my top lashline without dragging the skin. This must be to do with the waxy formula. It also has a nice and subtle shine to it which enhances the black colour and is a nice touch. It makes only a very slight imprint on my eyelids compared with softer eyeliners. It also stays quite well for a pencil eyeliner. This is not too soft and not too hard – the perfect middle ground!
All in all, this is a great eyeliner. Due to the ease of use and the impressive performance, it has now become one of my every day essentials!
October Glowwbox face kit:
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF12 Honey 5
- Revlon Colourstay Concealer in 05 Medium Deep
- Bella Pierre Cosmetics Dual Brush
- Bencos Natural Kajal in Black
- Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black
- Seventeen Stay Pout lipstick in Make an Entrance
- Glowwbox Review: Bella Pierre Cosmetics Dual Brush (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- My First Beauty Box- GlowwBox – October (tashasface.wordpress.com)
- Glowwbox Review: Lavera Wild Rose and Macadamia Nut 24 Hour Hydrating Face Cream (skinbytashasface.wordpress.com)
- Kajal Is Making An International Comeback! (gitainitiative.wordpress.com)
- Jumping onto the Kajal eyeliner bandwagon with Lord & Berry Kajal in Oriental black and Revlon Photoready Kajal & brightener, Photo Swatches and Review (iamcherrylemon.wordpress.com)
- 6 Best smudgeproof kajal (zuri.in)