Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil is my winter must have!
My cheeks get incredibly dry in winter so I use this all over my face (avoiding the eye area) before applying my day cream. If I did not have this oil, I would have to use night cream in the day.
It has a difficult to describe scent – it smells healthy! The scent is not too strong and I can’t smell it once it’s sunk in.
It’s not greasy – it is easily absorbed and leaves a very slight sheen behind with a nice glow!
It does a good job of soothing my skin and keeping it moisturised, nourished and protected from the harsh winter weather.
- My Face Cream Journey (skinbytashasface.wordpress.com)
- The Body Shop Haul (byjimmy.wordpress.com)
- Winter Series #2 – Body Care (bonniesbeautyblog.wordpress.com)
- Winter Wishlist #2 (misshappysbeautyblog.wordpress.com)
- Body Shop Chocomania Body Butter (aperfectmasquerade.wordpress.com)